- Enjoy Stamp Lover when it arrives through
the post or by email six times a year, and submit your free classified advertisements
- Buy and sell through the Circulating Packets from your own home
- Submit material to the Auctions,
Receive Auction Lists by e-mail or by post and then submit postal bids
- Buy from the Book Sales Lists of second hand books and catalogues that are sent to members with most issues of Stamp Lover
- Borrow books from the Library by post
and (subject to copyright regulations) have photocopy extracts from books and
periodicals sent to you
- Make purchases from "Shop Window"
- Please note however that
We cannot accept material for sale in the Packet or the Auction from
members living outside the European Union since the Society cannot accept
liability for VAT charged on entry into the UK.
For insurance reasons the Circulating Packet cannot be sent to members living
outside the United Kingdom.
- You will pay a lower Annual Subscription if
you live outside a London Borough or Overseas
- You will be very welcome to visit the Library, attend the Saturday Meetings.